COMPLAINTS POLICY & PROCESS
Fishing Republic is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and maintaining a healthy customer relationship at all levels from the top down. We have a complaints policy to ensure all complaints are handled as promptly, fairly and effectively as possible.
As our customer, you are entitled to make a complaint to us should you need to. The best way to do this is to contact us directly via email email@example.com, or by calling 0800 808 5570. The following outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
We want to resolve your complaints as soon as possible. Please call our Customer Service and we will do our utmost to fix any problems you may be having with our service or any products bought through us, as soon as possible.
- To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling complaints.
- To provide our customers with access to the complaints handling process, including those customers with disabilities and special needs.
- To keep customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- To review our complaints quarterly so that we can improve our standard of customer service.
HANDLING YOUR COMPLAINT
- Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your matter via telephone or in writing within 2 business days.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner and we will generally resolve a matter within 30 calendar days.
- Complex complaints may take longer, these are any complaints that involve 3rd party manufacturers, or included any exceptional delays due to 3rd parties. In these instances we will keep you informed on the progress and likely timeframe of resolution.
If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of your account or dealings with the Company, we urge you to telephone our Customer Service Department in the first instance. Our objective is to resolve the vast majority of enquiries or complaints during your first contact with us.
You will be charged at a local rate. If you prefer to put your complaint in writing, we will respond to your letter/email and will confirm any details back in writing if you request us to do so.
You can also make a complaint by using any of the contact methods stated on our website, or please ask us if there are any other methods you would like to use to send us your complaint.
Complaints made to the company are overseen by our customer service management team. After a complaint is made it is then logged on the system, if it is not immediately resolved we may need to investigate it. Depending on the complexity of the complaint this process of investigation may take up to 15 business days or longer (in which case we will update you with a reason for the delay and an expected resolution date).
If you are not satisfied with the response tendered to you, you may ask customer service management to escalate your complaint to Senior Management directly. If so, we will try to make a senior management representative available to address your complaint as soon as possible (Depending on availability).
Regarding Credit complaints, if you deem that we have not dealt with your complaint appropriately and to the degree that is reasonable, then you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
London E14 9SR
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 9am to 1pm
- 0800 0234567 - Calls to this number are normally free for people ringing from a "fixed line" phone – but charges may apply if you call from a mobile phone
- 0300 1239123 - Calls to this number are charged at the same rate as 01 or 02 numbers on mobile phone tariffs
- These numbers may not be available from outside the UK – so please call us from abroad on +44 20 7964 0500.